28/10/2020 (Wed) 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Review of contrast medium classification
- Renal Safety of contrast medium –
Post-Contrast-Acute Kidney Injury (PC-AKI)/
Contrast Induced Nephropathy (CIN) + Nephrogenic
Systemic Fibrosis (NSF)
- Overview of Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR)
- Latest update on Gadolinium presence in the brain
- Good clinical practice
- Patient preparation strategies before contrast medium administration
- Contrast medium extravasation
- Is Hydration necessary for patients before contrast medium?
- Is premedication necessary for patients before contrast medium?
- Which procedure (CT or MR) should come first for normal and renal impaired patients ?
- Can we give contrast medium to pregnant women and/ or nursing mothers ?
- Is fasting necessary before contrast medium?
Dr. Tian Tian Guo
Regional Medical Advisor
Bayer APAC (Sub-region) Regional medical team
Hong Kong College of Radiologists
– 1.5 points (Cat. A)
Hong Kong Radiographers’ Association – 1.5 points
The Hong Kong Radiological Technologists’ Association – 1.5 points
The Hong Kong College of Radiographers and Radiation Therapists – 1.5 points
Bookings are closed for this event.